Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 days of thankful - the last one

30 Days of Thankful - The last one

My Life

I don't know if I am going to get back on here until Thanksgiving is over, so I think I am going to sum things up.  Thank you so much for reading along.  It's been fun to remember all the reasons to be thankful, especially when life's little mishaps and mixups get in the way.

I am thankful I am here.

I am thankful for the people who surround me,
family,
old friends,
and new ones.

I am thankful I get to see the sun rise and set everyday.
And that I get to get up in the middle of the night to chase away bad dreams, cause no one does it like mama.

I am thankful that I have plenty to eat,
and someone who helps me clean up the kitchen.

I am thankful for school harvest parties
and making chex mix to take to family gatherings.

I am thankful for stolen monday movie dates and breakfast dinners.


I am thankful for bedtime stories, family pictures, and everyday routines.

I am thankful I get to be home right now, enjoying my family, cause I know it is about to come to an end.

I am thankful for renewed health for my father.  I am so glad he is feeling good.

I am thankful for new Thanksgiving traditions we are embarking on this year.


I am thankful that every day I get to get up, and live this life.
I am thankful to God for giving it to me.

I am thankful.