Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 days of thankful - day 6

30 Days of Thankful - Day 6

My Kitties

There's Hoosier.
She's enormous.
And while isn't mean, isn't a lover either.
Poor thing looks like an opened up pillow pet.
She is 11.
My first baby.
We got her in Virginia.
Everyone is terrified of her.
They just don't know her.

 Then there's Atticus.
I have written enough about Atty for you to know how in love I am with him.
He is rotten to his very core.
But cute enough to get away with it.
He terrorizes Hoosier.
And keeps me awake at night with all his "cuddles."
But I don't even remember what our house was like before this little spitfire.
He wants to know your business.
He wants to be in the middle of your business.
He wants to own your business.
Christmas is going to be a nightmare around here.
He is going to be into EVERYTHING.

They shed something fierce.
Poop more than normal cats, I am convinced.
Vomit hairballs constantly.
And fight all the time.

The second one jumps in my lap for some love,
all is forgiven.

I am thankful for my cats.

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

That is so sweet. I'm allergic to cats, which I'm almost okay with, because I'm not really a "cat person." But I think it's pretty cool to read about those who do love cats. I almost wish I was one of them.