Friday, November 18, 2011

30 days of thankful - day 18

30 Days of Thankful - Day 18

Alone Time

I am a social girl by nature.
Like being with my family and friends.

I am also an only child.
And I crave alone time.
Time to do whatever. I. want.

Chris understands this about me.
He understands that I need this time to function normally.
And he makes sure I get enough of it.
It really is best for all concerned.

Today, for example, I shopped and lunched all by my lonesome.
I had fun stores to look through.
I had my book.
I had a veggie quesedilla.
It was heaven.

Today I am thankful for alone time.

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

Alone time is SO important for me too. Harder to get once we have kids but thank goodness for good hubbies.... :)

Hilary said...

that sounds wonderful! i love to shop by myself!