Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ballet

Oh the excitement this girl has had waiting for her first class.

Oh the excitement this mama had waiting to watch.

We get there.

You could cut the excitement with a knife.

The teacher

(some principle from some company)

kicks the moms out!

What?

I don't get to watch?

Are you freaking kidding me?

There isn't even a window.

Nothing.

Now only one of us is excited.

And it isn't me.

I hadn't even brought my book.

So the above picture was as good as it got.

She loved it though and that is all that matters.

I suppose.



3 comments:

C. Beth said...

No way!! That stinks! I suppose they're afraid of "stage moms," but still--not cool.

Nicole Martin said...

your daughter is beautiful :)
and good look to her, hope she does well in ballet, never let her give up! i did and well now i regret it :/
Nicole xox

shelley c. said...

That is a stunning photo. And I know how you feel - we can't watch the ballet class, either, and I SO wish we could!!! I swear, our daughters are related somehow... :)