Sunday, July 27, 2008

long afternoon

Chris played in the Cleveland Amatur golf tourney this weekend. Ellie and I went to watch him finish up this afternoon. We got there WAY too early and I had the immense pleasure of keeping her entertained and quiet for 1 1/2 hours. The amount of junk food the kid consumed in that time is quite astounding. She was very, very good. She is almost always very, very good. Just busy.

Here she is watching for Daddy. I just love those sturdy little legs.

Playing ring around the rosie. I hope poles and dancing have no part in her future...

My stud lining up his putt. He is so handsome!

For you non-believers out there...this neck of the woods can be pretty. See!


It looks like he might make the cut and go on to the finals, which is fantastic, but I will admit that a small part of me is saying "but if you make the cut, that is another whole weekend I am alone with this tornado." Time will tell...

No comments: