Friday, January 8, 2010

today

Since it looked like this out today we:

crafted

and I mean CRAFTED!

all with a (large) kitty rubbing our feet.

We wore a new outfit,

played school

and break the ice

and cooties. She won.

We spoke horse,

filled the cookie jar

and channeled a princess.


Don't I sound like the best mom ever?

I'm not going to mention all the tv we watched, the (less than)healthy lunch we had, or the fact that I accidently fell asleep downstairs while she was playing upstairs. I will just leave you with the illusion that I am perfect.

3 comments:

forever folding laundry said...

Perfect or not, looks like a fun day!
(And I'm jealous of your nap.)

~Keri

C. Beth said...

Ha ha, what a great day! Appreciate the honesty, and I think we have to catch naps while we can. :)

Molly said...

just the fact that you not only dressed her up as snow white but even DID HER HAIR! makes you mom of the year in my book!