Tuesday, January 5, 2010

obsessed!



If you recall, I mentioned a new game we have been playing. We got it for Christmas after Paige talked and talked and talked about it. I kept thinking

"enough with the Qwirkle already!!"

But now I get it. I am totally obsessed with this game. Like, Edward Cullen obsessed. I won the very first game Chris and I played and haven't won a game since. I think Chris is cheating somehow. Or not. His mind works exactly the way it should for this game and I really have to think about it. Plus, he gets all the good tiles all the time every time. So unfair.

We have stayed up til all hours with me trying to beat him. He thinks it is funny but is smart enough not to laugh in my face.

Play it. But be warned. It's all you'll do for days.

1 comment:

paige said...

So, so fun!! But careful...I qwirkled Iz to death and now she won't play with me!