Tuesday, January 12, 2010

nothing

Yeah. You heard right. I have nothing to blog about. There is nothing going on here. We are just kind of hunkered down, watching way too much tv and drinking lots of coffee. What else are we supposed to be doing? We have like, 47 feet of snow outside. And I am sick to death of playing in it. Heck. I think Ellie is even sick of it. I am trying to muster up the energy to take Ellie to the science center, or the library, or something. It is just so messy out there. And of course she wants to walk in the snow, but then she gets mad when her pants get wet and wants to go home and put on dry pants. So not worth it.

I'm not even sure why I am blogging. Maybe just for something to do. What a wasted post. Thanks for reading. If you have suggestions on indoor things to do, please comment. We have crafted, baked, played, and read our brains out. If only she would nap...

Ok, enough rambling. I will leave you with a picture of my lovely husband. He is probably going to kill me for this one. This is a game where you hold the card up to your face, ask questions, and try and guess what you are. Ellie loves it.

4 comments:

Miss Leslie said...

tia, you make me laugh. Pick a day this week and I'll get all the book club kids together to play in my daycare. Or just Ellie and The Mavrides boys.

forever folding laundry said...

Wow. I can't even imagine what it's like to live in snow like that. I hope you survive the cabin fever!!

~Keri

Shannon said...

Make a fort!! Did you ever do that when you were a kid? Get folding tables, chairs, blankets, pillows, and couch cushions... she'll have a BLAST!! She might even stay in it all day and give you a little break :o) Ok, now I want to go home and build a fort...

paige said...

Do the karo syrup finger painting trick...not messy at all. Karo syrup in a large zip-lock back with a couple of drops of food coloring. Close the bag and let her at it...or play-doh, do you guys even do play-doh??