Sunday, May 4, 2008

i am lucky

I love my husband. I am very fortunate that not only does he give me time to myself, but he WANTS one-on-one time with Ellie to give me time by myself. This weekend I went to lunch and a movie with a friend on Saturday and went to brunch with the moms on Sunday (shout out to Julie, it was AWESOME!) Now this is not the norm. I don't usually spend the entire weekend away from my family but it was like a little mini vacation and it was nice.
A few of the many other reasons I am lucky...

I have the best group of mom friends ever.
Chris doesn't mind when he comes home from work and I say we are "fending" for dinner, which means he is on his own.
I just discovered the best new snack, roasted garbanzo beans (beans, olive oil, garlic, salt, roast at 400 till you like em) YUM! thanks to Megan on this one.
Ellie has lots of toe jam and i get to pick it out. I live for this! I love it!
I know the secret to making the worlds best popcorn
Ellie blesses me when I sneeze.
I started golfing when I was young.
Chris rubs my feet every night while we watch tv.
My mother taught me the value of eating healthy which makes it so much easier to teach Ellie the same thing.
and most importantly, this face...


No comments: