Tuesday, May 27, 2008

indiana

Warning: This could be a long post! Lots to say. Settle in with a cup of coffee or something! There are lots of pics at the end, if you just want to skip to those, I won't mind...

We just had the best trip home. Ellie is becoming very comfortable there and is just loved by everyone so much. There is just something special about Parker and the people there. It is nice to be surrounded by people who have known you your whole life.

Here are my top 10 favorite moments from the trip home...in no particular order!

1. Putzing around Farmland with Linda. I love all those little stores and the coffee house has the best chai of anywhere I have ever been (Abby: I peeked in your windows, I hope you don't mind!) I got some soap, special popcorn and a little angel.

2. Going to Greeks Pizza with Chris. We left Ellie with Nana for a while and it was heavenly. I had forgotten how good that pizza is. However, I did feel old. The last time I was there I was a cocky college student about to graduate and I thought I could conquer the world!

3. Visiting with the Grismores. It was so nice to catch up. Great people. Beautiful family.

4. Sunday at the Thompsons Memorial Day extravanganza. What a nice relaxing day. A youtube video can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGeIwTITtkc

5. Seeing Judy and family for a bit before they left for the lakes. Happy Birthday Randy!

6. Visiting with Kathie and running into Becky Cox (don't be such a stranger!!)

7. Having lunch with Quincy at school. Paige and Ken came and did this with me and I loved it! I am so glad Ellie and I got to do it with Quincy. It was special. Poor girl eats with all boys!

8. Jerry's - enough said.

9. Going out to visit mom. I took her a little pink flower and a robin. It is so peaceful out there.

10. Getting my haircut at Melissa's great new shop. That place is awesome and the company can't be beat.

Here are my fave pics from the trip home:

Having some breakfast in Linda's beautiful new kitchen.

Waking up Aunt Paige. She was not happy about it!

Having a serious discussion with Tanner.

Going with the big girls to see the train! Choo Choo!

Izzy taking a pic.

Playing with her 2 favorite people in the whole world.

Noonie and a puppy!

The "E.T."

Swingin' with Quincy.

Andy a.k.a "Vern" I think I am the only one who still calls him that.


I love my family. My immediate family and my entire Parker family. I am blessed.










No comments: