Friday, May 30, 2008

how does she know?



I have noticed an alarming trend over the last few weeks. If Chris gets Ellie out of bed in the morning she will tell him she needs a "nana" and sippy's. And he goes and gets it!!! If he has already left for work when she wakes up and I get her up, not a word is mentioned about needing sustenance before breakfast. She knows I will make her wait til breakfast (which is like 10 minutes after she wakes up. Don't call 696-kids on me...I do feed her in a timely manner!)

The question is, how does she know that Daddy will do anything she wants him to do? Is it an innate ability for all little girls to wrap Daddies around their fingers? As I recall, I had it. My father was a sucker for my pouty look.

Bananas and sippy's of milk are one thing, but what happens in a few years when she wants a cell phone or a car? Chris had better toughen up!

I think I am destined to be the bad guy.

1 comment:

Chris D. said...

How can i say no to my two perfect girls! Plus I have to be the bad guy all day at work.