Friday, January 13, 2012

current


Since it look like that outside. 
Since Shannon told me to.
Since it sounded fun.

Current Indulgence:
Popcorn with salt and butter.  At least once a weekend.

Current Nail Color
None.  And they could use a little TLC...

Current Playlist:
 Christina Perri on Pandora

Current Read:
The Night Strangers.  It is scaring the bejeebies out of me.

Current Drink:
Vitamin Water.  Blood Orange.





Current Food:
Veggies and Brown rice.  Wish it was anything else.

Current Favorite Show:
 Walking Dead!

Current Wish List:
A pair of great boots.  I think I am the only girl in the whole wide world that doesn't have any.

Current Needs:
A job.  That fits into my schedule.  And is interesting.  Not asking for much...:)

Current  Triumphs:
Landing a job interview.  Looks promising...

Current Bane of my Existence:
Snow.  And exercise.  I wish I loved them both.  Sadly, I do not.

Current Celebrity Crush: 
Josh Jackson.  Forever and ever.  Dreamy.

Current Indulgence:
None.  Sad.
Current Blessing:
My Daddy is still feeling good.

Current Outfit:
 Northface fleecy pants.  Northface warm sweater.  Did you see my pic above?  And I am going to break my own rule and pick up Ellie in sweat pants. Swore I would never do it...

Current Excitement:
Seeing what the new year will bring.  It's gonna be a good one!

Current Mood:
Hopeful.

Current Link:
 I am relatively new to Pinterest.  So that is a good one.  And I love THIS new blog I just found.

There. 
That killed 20 minutes. 
And it was fun.


1 comment:

Toni said...

I had to immediately stop and look up The Night Strangers. Looks interesting.