We had a weekend!
We didn't do anything special, but it was fantastic!
It was just the 3 of us.
Good lord I love my little family.
First we did a little jumping.
Then I woke up with a horrendous cold.
But I was a soldier and we went sledding.
Someone had a quick bout with the crankies...
So we distracted her with the river.
And all was well again when she got pulled on the sled.
I didn't go to the gym this day, and this is why.
You pull this kid up a ginormous hill a few times and your legs are jelly!
Then we warmed up with some Panera.
Have you had their Medditerrain veggie sandwich and black bean soup?
Then we spent the afternoon reading...
perfecting the snow fort (with an escape hatch!)...
and playing loads of gin.
Whilst a kitty napped on my lap.
Then I got sucked into the Golden Globes and I have some observations.
1. Tilda Swinton is weird. I am not even sure she is human.
2. Ricky Gervais is an ass.
3. Emma Stone absoutely rocks.
4. While I adore Edward Cullen, Rob Pattison is awkward and not nearly as cute.
5. Poor House is never going to win. He is the Susan Lucci of the Golden Globes. But he shows up, every year. To lose.
6. Sheldon Cooper won! This makes me happy.
7. Marky Mark has come a long way.
8. Angelina Jolie looked like she borrowed her Grandma's dress to wear. WTH?
9. Loved Natalie Portmans dress, but she has the worst laugh ever.
10. And I totally have to agree with Flower Patch...was Sandra really there, behind all those bangs?
Then on Monday, Chris and Ellie went to the zoo while I did fun things like clean and grocery shop.
And we have a total card shark on our hands.
She beat Daddy at War in under 10 minutes.
And he wasn't letting her win.
I have never seen a game of war go so fast.
Then, we put E to bed and made nachos.
Cause we don't like to share our nachos.
And then the weekend ended.
Just like that.
How dare it???