Monday, September 13, 2010

a good day

What a day! 
We went to Cedar Point to cheer our friends on their very first Half Iron Man!  That would be a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 miles running.  Insantiy.

They all did great! And we are very very proud of them.


As we were waiting for them to finish, we managed to have some fun.
We realized that Ellie is a total daredevil and we are going to have to hire someone to go with us to places like this when she is old enough to ride everything.  Chris and I are good for about 2 rides each and then we are done.  We get headaches and stomach aches.  
Getting old sucks. 
Chris did, however, ride the Top Thrill Dragster.  Anything that takes you from 0 to 300 (no joke) in one second is NOT for me. 
I rode the much tamer Gemini.  And I was good with that.  Of course, Ellie was one teeny half inch to short, so I had been riding rides with her all day.  Blech.  I am still not right.

Enjoy the pics of the day!

1 comment:

Lisa Lach said...

I love the Dragster! What a thrill :)