Friday, February 27, 2009

be back soon!


We are off on a fun adventure this weekend. Ellie is going skiing! I say Ellie because, while Chris and I will be there, her wonderful godparents will be doing the instructing. We don't enjoy it. At all. And are pretty convinced that people who do enjoy it are a little out of their gourds. BUT! We also know that if we are going to live here, where it is winter much more than it is summer, Ellie need to enjoy the snow, so off we go skiing! Wish us luck!
A gazillion pics to come.

3 comments:

forever folding laundry said...

I, too, prefer the lodge to the slopes. Enjoy!!!

C. Beth said...

Catching up on your blog! And because I'm too lazy to comment on multiple posts :)--

Happy birthday to your DH! He sounds great!

What an awesome mommy, giving your kiddo that play day. How fun!

And have a great time this weekend! I'm jealous and would HAPPILY take your lift ticket off your hands. I haven't skied (is that the spelling??) since my honeymoon, over 9 years ago. I really want to go again.

Flabbergasted said...

Hope you guys had fun, even though, you don't like it. :)