Sunday, February 26, 2012

weekend

 It started out all smiles.
Daddy had to work late so E and I stayed in and watched movies on Friday.
Saturday found us playing in the snow...
 and saying goodbye to an old friend.
Bye Blackjack.
You were a good car.
Mama got a new car!
Her name is Gertie.
You will meet her soon.
Let's just say, I am happy to have leather seats and butt warmers again.
 Saturday afternoon, as we made us some jewels, I could tell that something was amiss.
Then I found out that a little girl had thrown up in class.
And another boy was stricken.
By 6 pm she started vomiting.
It is now 7:30, over 24 hours later, and she is still vomiting.
With severe stomach pains.
It's super fun.
We shared a spoon yesterday.
Uh.huh.
Yeah.
I am just waiting to throw up.
Did I mention it's super fun?
This is how pitiful she looks.
It's really really sad.
I hope she feels better soon.
Poor little girl.

1 comment:

shelley c. said...

Aaawww! Poor Ellie!! I hope she feels better super soon and that you somehow manage to avoid being hit by they bug. (((hugs)))