Tuesday, February 21, 2012

getaway

We got ourselves away this weekend.
We headed a whole 2 hours from home.
Stayed in a hotel with a pool.
Went to COSI, which is a pretty awesome science center.
Did some shopping.
Saw a movie.
Went to the zoo.
Slept in.
It was great.

I would have many more pictures, but I seemed to have misplaced the camera upload thingy.
As soon as I find it, I will show you more.

However, most of them are of this.
All she wanted to do was swim.
And the pool was so overchlorinated, it irritated her little face.
So we went in spurts.
But seriously, she could have done this the entire trip.
 COSI had this great water area.
So she suited up and jumped right in.
 And we saw The Secret world of Arrietty.
It was good.
On the way out, we got our pic with the Lorax.
We are tired.
I have 36 loads of laundry to do.
She will probably get sick again.
My house is messy.
I had to have gained at least 4 pounds of fun food weight.

But it was totally worth it.

I love my little family.
There is no other people I would rather be with.

No comments: