Monday, March 14, 2011

wine

It was our 5th annual wine weekend this past weekend.
Another great time was had.

This year, we smarted up and spent the morning at the spa.
With mimosas and blueberry bread.
Then ate a big lunch.
Then started the wine tour.
We lasted a little longer this way.

We got all greened out for St. Patrick's Day.
We got stares.
It was fun.

This was also the first year I didn't get totally snockered.
Which was nice.
I look like a deer in headlights in that last shot.
Just keepin' it real.

It is rumored that for the 10 year, we are going to Napa...

Thanks for a fun weekend girls.

3 comments:

Toni said...

Looks like so much fun! Your pictures make me want to go to a party Right Now! (Okay, maybe in a few hours.) :)

forever folding laundry said...

Looks like a fun day!
I love a girl's day out.

{and you know I live about 25 minutes from napa, right? so i vote yes...come to napa!}

~Keri

C. Beth said...

I'm jealous. :) So glad you get to do this!!