Sunday, March 20, 2011

mornings with my girl

We had a nice day this week!
Temps in the high 50's!

So Friday morning, Ellie and I just up and went outside for my last cup of joe.
In our jammies!

It was excellent to be outside.
(Ellie informed my yesterday that I don't use the word excellent enough (??) so I am trying to remedy that.)

Oh how happy she was to be reunited with her flip flops.



 She must have run down to this stop sign and back 26 times.
And these poor little lovelies were found in the middle of the yard.
Victims to the snow shovel.
Just got tossed right out there with the snow.
They are back where they belong now.
 And we even spied some tulip shoots basking in the sunlight.

Happy First Day of Spring!


1 comment:

C. Beth said...

I love that I might wear a crocheted hat when the high is in the 50s, and Ellie wears her flip flops. :) Our highs have been in the mid- to high-80s the last few days!

Great pics--love how carefree kids are when they run.