Tuesday, March 1, 2011

things i know for sure - random tuesday edition

I think I am going crazy.
Spring fever has hit with a force.
And I am all out of sorts.

So,
you get a very random post today.

Here are the things I know for sure today:

I hate the gym.
I love sugar.
It's a bad combination.
Which is why I go to the gym anyway.
I have a love/hate relationship with the thought of working again.
Ipads are the best invention ever.
I love my kick ass new cowboy boots.
I have a new crush on Colin Firth.
and Chris O'Donnell
and LL Cool J.

Sunshine makes me happy.
You can make a BIG snowman with Daddy's help.
Little girls in braids are so cute.
I am having popcorn for dinner tomorrow night.
I am starting to feel not young and I don't like it.
A trip to Target is good for soul.
I am looking forward to book club on Thursday.
and a night out on Saturday.
and going to a NBA game on Sunday.
I tried on all my summer clothes today just to remind myself that tanks and breezy skirts exist.
And finally, my love for this boy grows every day.

Ok, that's all I got.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: