Friday, March 25, 2011

time for some random

I don't know why, but I love random posts.
So today you get some random.

First off, the pic above is in no way related to anything.  I just like it.
Ellie and Enzo.
Peas and Carrots.

Yesterday it took me 1 hour and 2 minutes of extreme movement to burn 500 calories.
It took me 5 minutes to eat 500 calories.
So unfair.

Grey's was good last night.
Really looking forward to next weeks episode.
Callie can belt out a tune!

Go Butler!

We have swimming this morning.  It is SO MUCH work for 30 minutes of lessons.
Long drive.
Out of clothes.
Swim.
Shower.
Get dressed.
Blow dry hair.
Cry.
Long drive.
I wish she would just learn to swim already.

I booked our vacation this week!
Hallelujah!
5 days.
Adults only resort.
Mexico.
10 year anniversary.

I bought a bikini.
For said trip above.
A. Bikini.
OMG.
Mama has some toning work to do.
Chris said I look great in it now.
With a straight face and everything.
One of the reasons I love that man.
It is green and white striped.
With ruffles on the top.
Cute!

Ellie is laughing like a mad woman in the other room.
?

Lunching with Paige and Izzy later today.
Mexican.
Looking forward to that.

Birthday plannning is in full swing here.
We have a 5 year old right around the corner.
I asked Paige if we could use her (beautiful and much bigger) house for the family party.
Was that rude?
She kindly said yes.
I will do all the preparing.
She needn't do a thing.
I just need her space.

As for the kid party.
Think simple.
Playground.
Cookies.
Cake.
Balloons.
Done.
Birthday parties get harder as the friend list grows!

Ok.  Time to start the swimming lesson madness.

Happy Friday my friends.

No comments: