Monday, June 21, 2010

indiana series - pt. 5 - Aunt Linda!


I love my Aunt Linda.

She is so good to us.

Staying with Linda is like staying in a 4 star hotel. And I am not even kidding. You go down in the morning, and your breakfast is all laid out for you. Then by the time you eat it and go back upstairs, your bed had been made. It is really quite nice. That only happened once though. After that first time, I made my bed before I went down to breakfast...

She is my mother's sister and is really like a grandma to Ellie.

We are very lucky.

We always shop with Linda, who of course, knows every single person we pass on the street. And we always take time to relax and take in the scenery.

and she belongs to a great country club where we lunch on the patio...

and swim.


Plus, (as mentioned previously on this blog), she has the worlds best front porch. It is great for swing napping,

a picnic breakfast,

and some good kitty cuddling.


Uncle Wayne isn't too bad either.

Thanks so much for letting us stay so long and for making it so enjoyable.

We love you!

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

That sounds like the perfect relative to visit! Tell her I'll be over next week.