Wednesday, October 28, 2009

high hopes


Before I even get started on this post, this is my street. I LOVE this time of year.

Ok, now, as for this post.

Chris and I have very high hopes that Ellie will one day be super talented in a sport, get a scholarship to college, and go on to superstardom. Ok, not really, but we do hope she likes sports. We both do, and played various sports in high school. I fear her favorite is soccer and I can see lots of time at cold soccer practices, but for now we are working on softball...

Golf...(the one we REALLY want her to like!)


and gymnastics! How cute is she in her little leotard! Our gymnastics session just expired and we are skipping the next one (during the holidays? No thank you!) We will probably pick it up again after the new year. She really likes it.

No comments: