Tuesday, October 13, 2009

cookies for frank!

A guy Chris works with often sends us farm fresh eggs. Meaning they come out of the chicken and 1 day later we eat them. I can't even begin to describe how much better they are than the yuckies from the grocery store. They come in all different colors and are just divine!

I pay him back in baked goods. It is like the 1800's right here in 2009!

The infamous, delicious, incredible, edible eggs! And Ellie taking a gigantic bite of dinner.

My excited little helper! 300 chips in every package!

She loves to stir. It takes every ounce of my being not to help or tell her to be careful. I do want her to have fun after all. It is so messy though! Also, like her outfit? She is huge into changing outfits 437 times a day.

Her very first taste of cookie dough. She was a fan.


Hope you enjoy them Frank!

No comments: