Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the weddin'

What a fun weekend. The weather was perfect and the wedding was probably the funnest I have been to, well, ever! It was so simple and classy! It was held at my cousin Lori's house and was just a good time. The invitation said "extremely casual" and it was. The night before, all the girls spent at least 3 hours preparing the food. We were like an amish sect. I swear I cut cauliflower for an hour. I didn't have it as bad as Louise though. She got the job of slicing all the cheese. Jokes were abundant. "Louise is cutting the cheese!" I love my family and miss them terribly. It is so nice to see Ellie with all her cousins. She just fits into the fold like she has always been there.

Here is Chris and Ellie getting ready for the ceremony.

This photo pretty much sums up the evening. Comfy clothes, goofy expressions, fun had by all. That is the groom in the white.

The girls. It took about an hour to round everyone up. I think Missy was getting angry. The bride is in the white and black dress.

Ellie danced her little heart out! Cousin Maddie was a ginormous help!

The next morning, we woke up with a yucky cold. I think Luke single handedly infected the entire town of Parker. If he wasn't so cute, maybe people could stay away.


I have at least 2 more blogs about our trip home so stay tuned.


No comments: