Friday, August 8, 2008

gross!

To me ketchup is for one thing: french fries

This is the list of things I have seen Ellie dip in ketchup that I am ok with:

french fries
sweet potato fries
potato chips
sausage
turkey patty
chicken nuggets

This is the list of things I have seen Ellie dip in ketchup that made me throw up in my mouth a little:

pancakes (she gagged when she dipped them in (gasp) syrup)
froot loops
green beans
eggs
carrots
corn bread
cantaloupe
grapes
tofu
toast
raisen bran
black beans
broccolli
corn on the cob

I mean seriously. Gross. I am all for her eating her veggies, but it is almost not worth it if I have to watch them being doused in ketchup first. This is something she has inherited from the Davis side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This came from her autie but even I have to agree that some of it is just wrong.