Wednesday, May 9, 2012

crossing my mind

On my jog this morning (and by jog, I mean walk...),
I forgot my headphones.
Gasp!
So I had lots and lots of time to think.

Here are the random thoughts that crossed my mind.

Will I be strong enough to pull out the bushes that need pulling out?
(I have grand plans for my garden.)

Should I have oats or a dipped toast egg for breakfast?
(Oats won.)

Was Ellie dressed "Outback" enough for school?
(Apparently it is Australia day.)

What are the movie times tonight?
(Movie date with a friend, woot!)

Should I make more energy bites?
(I love them, but as they are filled with energy, they are also filled with calories and I can't stop eating them when they are in my fridge.)

Can Miss Colleen babysit this weekend?
(Yes she can!  Date night!!)

Is Chris ok?
(Pulled a muscle playing volleyball last night.  Sadly, we may be getting a titch too old to play basketball in the morning and volleyball at night on the same day...)

Is this darn walk almost over?
(No.)

Is that dog friendly?
(Very.)

What should I buy that's red for Ellie's teacher?
(Teacher appreciation week: Tomorrow is bring in something red.  I have ideas...)

We really need to redo our landscaping.
(Like, really.)


I could go on and on.  But I am sure by now you are bored out of your gourd.

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments: