What's been happening.
1. We had a candlelight dinner tonight. On a Monday! It somehow made plain chicken breasts, broccoli and breadsticks romantic.
2. Made a quick trip home this past weekend.
3. Volunteered in Ellie's class today. I get to help 5 year olds paint. Every. Single. Monday.
I know you are jealous.
4. My manual labor job is going swimmingly. My rough and tumble hands can prove it.
5. I am pretty sure I have forgotten how to exercise.
6. Ellie is on an upswing in behavior. Locking her in the closet and not feeding her for 3 days has proven effective.
7. If you are the praying type, there is a certain member of my family who has a strange illness that can't be figured out, and we could use them.
8. My favorite weekend of the year is coming up.
Think Pumpkin Patch!
9. If it doesn't stop raining, I might go insane.
10. If the Colts don't win tonight, my husband might go insane.
We miss you Peyton Manning.