Ellie's school threw a hoe down last night.
It was really fun!
I was so nervous about the whole school thing.
Is this one good enough?
Will she like it?
My fears have been erased.
I love her school.
She loves her school.
It is great!
Things I Realized at the Hoe Down:
1. Cowboy boots and dresses on a 5 year old is the cutest thing ever.
2. Friends are quickly becoming more important than mom and dad at social functions.
3. Her smile will forever melt my heart.
4. When going on a hayride where hay is thrown around all willy nilly, you will get hay in your unmentionables.
5. Sister has some serious dance moves.
At one point in the evening, she walked over to a boy in her class, tossed her hair (I am not kidding), and asked him to dance.
Chris looked over at me all "Did you freaking see that???"
I didn't know whether to be proud or terrified.
Not looking forward to the teenage years...