Monday, June 13, 2011

indiana

Did y'all miss me?
I missed you!

Ellie and I headed home for a week and had a great time!
As she gets older, these trips become more and more enjoyable.
Just us girls.

We:
(in no particular order)
swam
rode horses
played with cousins
went to the fair
visited
ate copious amounts of ice cream
pet puppies
and kitties
and butterflies
played t-ball
missed Daddy
won a goldfish
(that lived for 2 whole days)
visited some more
played front porch UNO
relaxed
and had a great time.
(except for the 3 hours one night I spent vomiting.  WTH was that all about??)

Anyhoo, just see for yourself...










And a special shout out to Ann Meister, who gets mad at me if I don't blog everysingleday.
Hi Ann!

Another shout out to Wayne and Linda. 
We stayed that their home and were treated like royalty.
Again.
Love you guys!

And for those of you so inclined,
my Noonie (dad), is feeling really poorly.
The treatments are starting to kick in,
and he is just not doing well at all.
Prayers appreciated.

5 comments:

C. Beth said...

What a great trip! The photo of Ellie in the cowboy hat (the close-up) is awesome.

Praying for your dad & you.

Shannon said...

I can't believe how much Ellie has grown up so suddenly! She is looking exactly like her momma :o)

Thinking about you and your family.

Molly said...

The one of Ellie on the phone is you. Like seriously. No Chris whatsoever!

abby said...

So sad that we missed you girls when you were home. Darn darn double darn!

Toni said...

It's like all of Summer in one blog post!