Saturday, July 4, 2009

ellie woods

If you know us at all, you know that we really want Ellie to like golf. Chris and I play and love it and want her to appreciate it too. So what do you do to ensure that she loves it?

Buy her teeny tiny golf clubs of course!

Very excited to get them opened!

Showing her the correct way to put it back in.

Testing the straps.

Ok, seriously, is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Getting a lesson from Daddy.

Trying on her own.


After a little golf, we headed to the park.
There was swinging.

and innappropriate parent play.

and ladder climbing. (I see london, I see france...)

and races!


On a totally unrelated note, I have had a cold that turned into a hacking cough for a week now. I mean, my abs hurt I am coughing so hard and often. All of a sudden, my chest feels like someone is standing on it and my throat feels swollen, or like something is stuck in it. It is a horrible feeling. Anybody want to diagnose??






4 comments:

Lindy from Indy said...

How cute are those golf clubs?! Don't want to diagnose - but I hope you get to feeling better.

Molly said...

Too cute!!! We have Barbie clubs that never get used.

Sounds like bronchitis, sister friend.

C. Beth said...

Totally adorable.

Your illness, on the other hand, not so adorable. I agree with Molly that it may be bronchitis, but it also may be pneumonia. And my professional opinion is...get to the doc, soon. I hope you're better ASAP!

C. Beth said...

Seriously, Tia, I just read what you wrote again, and I'm concerned about you! If your chest is that tight, that's not a great thing. I'd say get to the doctor first thing in the morning, or even go to the ER if you are having any trouble breathing, at all. Okay?