Monday, April 6, 2009

the first 5

I found a BLOG (actually, she found me first) that I really enjoy reading and she just posted the neatest idea. Actually, I jumped the gun and responded to her before I saw the bottom of the post...and I am so not crafty.

Here is the cool idea! The first 5 people to respond to this will get something handmade from me.

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you! But I hope you will...
2. What I create will be just for you. Or maybe a member of your family if you'd rather.
3. Give me at least 'til the end of July to finish (I have A LOT going on!)
4. If you are long-distance, I'll probably send via cheapest shipping.

The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people to comment.

You might get a "ellie and tia coloring page", but I will try my very best.

Wonder who I will be sending something to! Is it you?

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Ooh! Now you get to make something for me :o)

Rebecca said...

Me too!! Great idea :)

shelley c. said...

I'll make you a deal - Julia and I will send you something in return. :)

Molly said...

Me me me!!!! (except do I really have to do it on my own blog?!?!)

Lindy from Indy said...

Were you waiting on a 5th person to comment?! Or, have you already made all of your crafts?!