Monday, November 3, 2008

what's the big deal?

I have never understood why who a person is voting for is so hush-hush. I just don't get it. I am breaking the mold and telling everyone that I am voting for Obama. There are many reasons why, but to put it simply, he best represents the change I want to see in the world. Will I still like you if you vote for McCain? Of course. Would I like to have a debate over candidates? Sure. As long as it is respectful and civil. I don't care who you vote for. Just VOTE!

On another note, my good friend Jen and I took the kids to the park today. It was near 70 here so we had to get in one last nice day outside.
Here is Ellie happy to be outside.

Leaves! Yea!!

Our city gets a bum rap. It can be really beautiful here.

Young love? Nah. These two are best buds.
A screaming match. I'm not sure who won.





No comments: