Tuesday, November 18, 2008

nativity

I just love THIS!

The Nativity is my favorite decoration to put up every year and the two we have are definitely not toddler friendly. I am looking and looking for one for Ellie but don't think I can justify the $40.00 price tag. I got her a little teeny tiny one for $2, with ornament figures, for one of her advent presents (remind me to post about that! I am doing a different version of the "Elf on the Shelf" idea. I am very excited!), but the minute I saw this today I wanted it. Ellie loves her little people and we play with them all the time. Can you see me trying to justify?

I will have to think on it awhile.

4 comments:

C. Beth said...

Adorable.

One of the other blogs I read has a running storyline about her dog and his habit of eating the Little People nativity characters--see the first three posts here. (The third, the oldest, is hilarious.)

Flabbergasted said...

I love that too. We have a lot of Little People things, and every time I see that I want to buy it.

Sschraed said...

You should definitely do it...it would be so cute :)

forever folding laundry said...

I, too, am really trying to hold back on buying the Little People nativity but I'm having a really hard time! We got Elf on a Shelf last year and my kids totally loved it!

(And thanks for the warning about Twilight!)