Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 days of stories - Day 6

Yes, I missed a day.
 
I told you I would.
 
Day 6:  The Story of the Lost Tooth.
 
Loose teeth gross me the heck out.
There they sit, all dangly and slightly bloody.
 
Gross.
 
Ellie begged me and begged me to pull it out on Wednesday night.
I sat with her head in my lap and tugged and twisted.
And nearly vomited.
 
Sucker wouldn't come out.
 
She wanted the loot from the tooth fairy.
In a bad way.
But that daggone tooth was cemented in there.
 
All day Thursday I prayed to our tooth fairy to please yank that thing out of her mouth at school.
 
And wouldn't you know it.
That afternoon, she came out all smiles, with a little plastic tooth necklace around her neck with her tooth in it.
 
Praise the sweet tooth fairy!
 
She's happy.
I'm happy.
19 to go.
 
She has only lost the one and already has that sweet little slight lisp when she says her esses.
 
Cutest thing ever.
 
 


1 comment:

C. Beth said...

Yaaay! Adorable! Chickie lost her first one a few weeks ago.