Wednesday, April 11, 2012

burst of activity

We are coming upon a burst of serious activity over the next few weeks.
I am nervous about all that needs done.

We've got:

Book Club
Dance
Babysitting for friends
Birthday Party for a friend
Hosting a Stella and Dot Party
A different book club
Dance again
Hero Dance with Daddy
Tea Party birthday Party for Ellie
Going to see Chimpanzee on her actual birthday (annual tradition...)
Dance again
Family Birthday Party for Ellie
Birthday Party for Natalie

This is all in the next 3ish weeks.
Cra-zy.
Fun.  But Crazy.
That means I am hosting people at my house for the next 3 weekends.
I love to do it.
But I always stress just a little bit about it.
I don't know why.

Throw a possible new job in the mix.
Plus the every day everydays,
and BAM!

We are busy.


1 comment:

C. Beth said...

Makes me tired just reading it. :) We've had such busy weekends lately. Thankfully Saturday we had some good time together as a family--we needed it!