I am turning 35 tomorrow.
That is like a real live adult age.
I still mostly feel about 22.
But am starting to look not so 22.
Where the heck did these wrinkles come from??
I am going to be busy being celebrated tomorrow, so I thought I would do a little posty today.
(I take my birthday very seriously.)
So here are 35 things you never knew you never wanted to know about me.
1. I will re-read a book if it is good enough. I read To Kill A Mockingbird every other year or so.
2. My underwear drawer is more granny than sexy.
3. I hate to unload the dishwasher. Hate.
4. Hearing the mail drop in my box makes me happy. The possibilities of what may have come are endless.
5. I secretly want Ellie to be the next great female golfer.
6. I could eat popcorn every day of my life.
7. My closet is a disaster.
8. I am a neat freak. So the above is driving me crazy.
9. My current favorite color is green.
10. I get overly excited when I see my tulips and daffodils coming up.
11. I can hold a grudge. I'm not proud of it.
12. I love my feet. They are pretty.
13. I think the amount of homework Ellie gets is a lot for a 5 year old.
14. I still miss the show ER.
15. I collect salt and pepper shakers.
16. I am so in love with my cat it is embarrasing.
17. I want to learn to knit.
18. My husband can make me laugh harder than anyone else.
19. I never sleep well.
20. I will go out of my way to avoid confrontation.
21. I will park farther away from a store to avoid a tight parking spot.
22. I am a huge dork. My family laughs at me all the time about the silly things I do.
23. I am terrified I am going to see the end of the world.
24. I secretly think I could solve a crime.
25. I love to meet friends for lunch.
26. I am really hard on Ellie sometimes. I expect a lot.
27. I only shave my legs every other week or so. I am not a hairy person.
28. Speaking of shaving, I went to "Brazil" recently. I won't be doing that again. It hurt so freaking much. If you see me in real life. Ask me about it. It's a great story.
29. I have realized that being out of your comfort zone is a fun place to be.
30. I am on 26 of my 100 miles for Lent.
31. I can be selfish. Don't like this either.
32. I want to go to NYC so bad I can't see straight.
33. I wish I dreamed about my mom more.
34. I wish I were more confident.
35. I plan to consume nothing but cupcakes and wine tomorrow.
Happy Birthday to Me!