Thursday, March 29, 2012

where have i been???

I know.
It's been a long time.

We headed home for a visit for a few days.
Played with cousins.
Had a night out with some old friends.
(Which was awesome! Thanks Grismores!)
Etc...
Etc...

Then Chris found out he had to be back a day earlier than he thought.
So we left a day early.

Good thing too.
Cause on the way home, Chris started to not feel good.

That was Monday.
This is Thursday.

He has the flu.
I got my flu shot, so I just have a heinous head cold.

Ellie is totally fine.
Bored out of her gourd, cause her loser sick parents are ruining her spring break, but fine.
Poor thing even had to make her own breakfast yesterday.
She had cheerios.


I feel like I don't want to die today. 
So I might be on the mend.
Chris still has fever.  Off to the Dr. he goes this afternoon.

And Ellie is heading to a sleepover.
Things are looking up!

No comments: