Tuesday, September 27, 2011

pioneer girl

Sunday found Ellie and I getting in tune with our inner pioneer girls.
(It also found someonewhoshallremainnameless home on the couch nursing a massive hangover...
but that is a story for another day...)

There was this fun little pioneer festival and we went with some friends.

We swung.
 Had a mini meltdown when our butts got wet.
 Checked out some pioneer toys.


Walked on stilts.
 Made a flower arrangement.

 Rode a pony.
(She was so mad they kept ahold of her.  She kept saying "I have been to pony camp!  I know what I am doing!  You can let go!")
 Had a "Kids vs. Moms" tug of war contest.
Sadly, it wasn't as one sided as you might think.

 And goofed around.
These two.
There aren't enough words in the world to describe these two.
 For real.
It was a fun day.


1 comment:

Chris D. said...

Thanks for backing up the bus and rolling my less than healthy body under it :)