I saw this over on lifeingrace and knew immediately I would be copying.
It is basically what your fridge says about you...
So here's what I think my fridge says about me.
1. I buy organic when I can.
2. I must throw that frosting away. Maybe tomorrow.
3. The season of watermelon and cantalaupe is about over. :(
4. Yes. I am hiding Lori's jam. It's that good.
5. Chocolate greek yogurt. Yes please!
6. Love me some cornmeal mush fried up in the mornings. I swear, ya'll, I was supposed to be a southern girl.
7. A fridge without turkey bacon in it is a sad fridge indeed.
8. Ellie's been on a yogurt kick lately. I bought a lot. Murphy's Law states she will now no longer like yogurt.
9. I hardly ever use most of the sauces in the door. They just sit there, neglected.
10. The chinese leftovers disappeared overnight. Bigfoot ate it.
11. You can't see all the cheese on the top left. There's a bunch. Mama likes her cheese.
12. My fridge needs a good cleaning. I am really surprised I even let you see it. It's kinda embarrasing.