Monday, March 9, 2009

vegas baby!

Wow! What a jammed packed weekend! We had such a good time!

Top 10 moments:

10. Words like "hundy" and "tweenis" As in "I just won a hundy!" and "Getting kicked in the tweenis is worse than getting kicked in the nuts." Yeah, we might be in our 30's, but who doesn't laugh at a word like tweenis.
9. The food! I went hog wild and loved every minute of it. Think onion rings, krispy kreme donuts, and fruity drinks.
8. No responsibility for a few days.
7. Seeing my first Vegas show. We saw the sexy Cirque show. Um, wow! Whats a Vegas show without a little booby?
6. Drinking good drinks!
5. Just wandering around.
4. Watching drunk idiots lose all their money.
3. The Licorice Llama, or was it the Pepperment Panda? or maybe the Basil Buffalo? Total inside joke. You had to be there. Sorry. Had to include it for my fellow travellers.
2. Coming home a winner! $3 on 3 in Roulette pays well! Did you know if you ask to play $5 on a $10 table, 9 times out of 10 they will let you. Yeah, it's amazing what you get when you ask.
1. Spending so much time with my husband and such good friends.

Now for some pics!

Ellie jumping up and down, so glad we are leaving! She was so good for Paige (or so I've been told. Thanks again Paige. xoxo!)

Putting our feet up as our friends rent a car. Vacation is nice.

The Mirage! Finally here!

Let's just call this one "breakfast buffet carnage"

Chris after "breakfast buffet carnage"

I, however, am still going strong.

These next 2 pics got some looks. I actually layed on the floor of the Bellagio and took them of the ceiling. People had to walk around me. A lady actually came up and asked me to take one with her camera. I should have charged $$.



Hanging out with Yellow. There is an m&m store there with 4 floors of m&m goodness.

The sexy girls.

Jen and I having fun.

Jeff and I goofing off.

Chris and me by the Bellagio fountains.

Dolphins at the Mirage.

When in Vegas, be a stud.

Quite possibly the best cider beer ever. Wish I could remember the name...

Me and the Jones-Peslers. Not sure how I ended up between them.

World's largest pot pie. There's Jeff's finger for scale. It was served in a bucket for crying out loud.

I made a bet with the table that I could hold up the check til the server came. She took her sweet time. I made it though. Ha!

Lots of picture taking.

Jeff doing the "point and wave"

Group shot at the pool on the last day. I didn't want to leave!

Jeff's profile shot cause Xander hates them.

Lots of these consumed on the trip.

Taking a drink of Megan's bloody mary. Blech! She told me I had to to prove to my mother that I loved her. Not quite sure why I fell for that one. Oh yeah, see above pic.

The only group shot of the entire vacation.


It was such a good time. It was nice to get away. I think I am glad to be home.






















3 comments:

Molly said...

that looks awesome! I'm so jealous! (And I LOVE the pictures of the ceiling! You should blow that up and make it into a framed wall hanging in some room that needs some color...its gorgeous!)

Flabbergasted said...

Go you for lying on the floor and taking picture of the ceiling. My husband probably would have walked away in embarrassment. LOL Enjoyed looking at your pictures!

Anonymous said...

You mentioned drinks twice in your list....I'm just saying...!!!