Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i miss you edward!

Yes, he was in our house for a week for me to enjoy. Then I had to give him to Izzy for her 12th birthday. Whatever. I think he would rather be here. He misses me.

Actually, he scared the crap out of me every time a turned the corner into that room. And my husband deserves some praise, because he is the one who purchased him in the mall and carried him around. He looked cool. He got stares. I loved it! He hated it.
You'd better treat him right Izzy, or we will come rescue him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, let me just say--HE LOVES IT HERE!!! All day Iz is at school, he and I spend the day staring into one another's eyes and then Iz comes home and I have to do MOM things....but when it is just me and Edward...ahhhh!

Anonymous said...

I will so fight you for him! That is my baby daddy!!!! LMAO!!! ~Jeremy (Sheryl's #1 Queercake!!!) :)

Anonymous said...

HE IS IN MY ROOM AND DOESNT LEAVE THERE he looks soooooooo HOT im my room he looks like a real person!!!!!