Thursday, January 8, 2009

gymnastics!

Ellie loves her gymnastics class. LOVES IT! As her mother I am convinced that she is the next Mary Lou. Or not. I think I'd rather her take up a safer sport, like Golf! Chris and I are huge golfers (or I used to be, anyway) and would like nothing better than for her to like it too. But for now, our toddler gymnastics class will have to do.

Jumping!
















Sliding!















Running!

Hanging!
Relaxin' and Rockin'
Getting ready to slide!
Landing in the pit!
Talking to a pit block??
Peek-a-boo!

3 comments:

forever folding laundry said...

How cute!! Looks like such a fun place! I'd love to dive into that pit of foam blocks too. =)

I totally agree with you on the golf. I've decided that it's the perfect sport for our kids to become pro's at: it's not physically dangerous, they can make tons of money to support me in my old age when they turn pro, and they can play till they're in their 70's. Perfect! That's my plan, anyway. =)

Molly said...

Oh my gosh, her little piggy tails standing straight up while she jumps is too adorable. and while I'm on the topic of adorable, I love your new banner thing with her picture. I laugh out loud every time I get on your page and see it. She is so stinkin' cute!

Lindy from Indy said...

Okay - your kid is freaking adorable!

Hope you had a great holiday....great to see you!