Thursday, December 11, 2008

not quite ready

Chris and I are enormous movie people. We love them. And we miss going to the theatre to see them. When Ellie was first born, I seriously hated Friday nights because I was home with this needy baby instead of at my beloved theatre eating lots of junk and watching a movie. Imagine, resenting a baby because I couldn't go to a movie. I had issues. It passed quickly.

We thought maybe Ellie was ready for her first movie. We were so excited! Madagascar 2 had been out for awhile so we thought "What the heck?" We packed up a snack and off we went!

We even played a few games before the movie started.

She loved this one. I beat her though. She may be cute but I am competitive!

Waiting for the movie to start.

She lasted about 45 minutes. Then she wanted to climb the "spooky stairs" and hang on the railing. I think she even ate popcorn off the floor. Gross. Oh well. Maybe next time.











No comments: