Monday, June 16, 2008

anniversary



Chris and I have been married for 7 years today! Of course, we have been together since the dawn of time so it seems like much longer (in a good way!!)


Ellie's godparents are babysitting tonight and we are either golfing and having dinner (weather permitting) or doing dinner and a movie. It has been A LONG time since we have had some alone time together and we are looking forward to it!!




In honor of my husband, here are some things I love about him...

he always gives me the first drink of his soda
he rubs my feet every night
he makes awesome scrambled eggs
he does a lot of Ellie duty when he comes home from work, even though I know he must be tired
he always cleans his whiskers out of the sink when he shaves...well, almost always
he is a great kisser
he is good to his mother
he loves that I am home with Ellie and works extra hard to make sure it is financially possible
he is home every night by 5:30 and spends most weekends with Ellie
he is very good about giving me some much needed alone time
he is a stone cold fox!!


He is so wonderful and I love him very, very much. Happy Anniversary honey!

No comments: