Saturday, November 3, 2012

family pics

We had some family pictures taken by my friend LIZ a few weeks ago.
She did such a great job!
If you are local, check her out!
 
I can't show you my very favorites, cause one of them is going to be my Christmas card.
I just don't know which one yet.
 
Here are a few from the day...





 For anyone who has a lovey as important as Baby Polar Bear, you understand why he got his moment of glory.
He is a part of the family, afterall.


 My little model baby.

 Ok.
This next one is one of my very favorites.
Maybe even my favorite.
But since it is not really Christmas card appropriate, you get to see it.
Dear Heavens, I love this man.
 
 
We were way overdue for some shots.
And I am please as punch with what we got.
 
Thanks Liz!!

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

These are so great, Tia!! What a lovely family. Glad you had a talented photographer to capture this for you!

forever folding laundry said...

LOVE them.
They are great.
And you guys are cute. :)