Wednesday, April 7, 2010

blogger friends meet!

I had a very exciting adventure on Monday. I got to meet Lyndsay from I Used to be Witty! (For some reason, my blog won't let me add links. You can find her blog on my sidebar!)

It was great! She happened to be in town overnight so we met for breakfast. She is just as beautiful and funny as you think she would be. We had a great time and are convinced our daughters are long lost best friends, and just don't know it yet.

It's so funny, we were talking about Beth (c.beth blog) and Keri (forever folding laundry, also on my sidebar) like we knew them and we were all besties. The bloggy world is so funny. I have all these wonderful women I consider friends who I have never even met. All the blogs on my sidebar are women I would love to meet and I hope I get the chance to someday.

We were total amatures and didn't get one single picture together. I know, dumb right? But we really did meet. And it really was fantastic. Looking forward to seeing her again when she is back in town in a few months.

Until then!

4 comments:

C. Beth said...

You talked about me? What did you say? :-D

I saw on her blog yesterday that you met, and I'll tell you the same thing I told her--I'm jealous, because I want to meet BOTH of you! I'm glad you could get together!

calgal said...

thats cool and exciting.

forever folding laundry said...

Aw, so nice! I feel like we're friends as well. Especially since we're future in-laws, and all. :) I wish I could have joined you.

~Keri

Lyndsay said...

Tia - it was seriously my pleasure! I'm looking forward to coming back. I have a feeling our girls WOULD be fast friends, likely the kind that would quickly give us both grey hair :)