Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a serious problem



Hi. My name is Tia and I am addicted to orange tic tacs.

I am like Paulie Bleeker in Juno. Seriously.

I am not even sure how it happened. One day, I was minding my own business in line at Target, saw the little orange 1 calorie breath mints and thought to myself "self, you have never had orange tic tacs. Let's try some."

It has been downhill from there. I am on my 4th or 5th pack. It's bad.

Apparently, mixing the orange with the lime is sublime (pun intended). However, I can't find the lime. I am on a mission!

Megs, if you see some, buy them STAT!

Until then, I will make do with the little orange beauties. Matter of fact, must go have one now. Or two or three....

3 comments:

Toni said...

Oh yes. The Orange Tic Tacs are amazing. It's been sooo long since I've had them. I may just have to pick some up the next time I'm out. I've never had the lime though . . .

C. Beth said...

Ooh, I have some lime right now in my purse and I bet orange would be great w/them! I need to try that!

My question-who in the world actually placed all the tic-tacs in the same position (short side up) for that pic?! It does look like they used one pack and copied & pasted it over and over, but still....

Lindy from Indy said...

Okay - this one made me laugh SO HARD!!