Monday, September 22, 2008

you're it!

Yesterday we were inside most of the day watching the Ryder Cup and the Colts.
The Americans won! Yea!
The Colts lost. Boo.
So about 7 we took Ellie outside for awhile to "blow the stink off," as my mom used to say. We went for a walk around the block and then we taught her to play tag in the front yard. It was just the cutest thing to hear her scream YOU'RE IT! She didn't quite understand that you can only say it when you actually tag someone.

I pretended to fall down and she kept yelling for me to get up.
Get UP mom!
Arriba!! (that would be the spanish word for up. Thanks Dora.)

I was laughing so hard I couldn't get up. When I finally made it to my feet what did she yell? You guessed it...YOU'RE IT!

Computer to be fixed tomorrow. Pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

Wow, I am impressed with your bilingual daughter! :-D We'll have to try tag. We play hide-and-seek, and it's similar--Ana doesn't quite get it. She yells out and tells me where she's hiding.