Friday, February 14, 2014

my valentines


We are not big Valentines people.

We have birthdays soon and this holiday seems to get overlooked around here.
Cards are about as far as we go.
(Confession: Chris isn't awake yet and I opened his card to me to get a pic of it.  But I didn't read it!!)

Anyway.
I thought I would take a minute to share a few reasons why I love this little family of mine so much.

Bear with me.

1.  We have awesome inside jokes.  I would tell you what they are, but you wouldn't get it.  Or think they were funny.  That's what makes them awesome.

2.  We all three are homebodies.  It works well.

3.  We are quick to apologize when needed.  This is the single most important thing we do to keep things running smoothly around here.

4.  There is nobody we would rather spend time with than each other.  Period.

5.  We understand when another of us needs to be left the heck alone. And we respect it.

6.  We all like a good adventure now and then.  Sometimes that is as simple as getting in the car and heading to a town we have never been to before and seeing what's there.
We're crazy like that.

That's all I have time for today.
Just some little lovelies about my family.

Happy Valentines Day.
To you.
And you.
And you.

No comments: